The Family Pastor of Osage Hills Christian Church is responsible for leading and developing all aspects of the church’s ministries pertaining to families, children and youth from birth through high school. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Christian theology and education, as well as experience working with children and youth.
Specific responsibilities with children and youth include:
- Leading and teaching age-appropriate classes
- Developing and leading age-appropriate regular programs
- Organizing and leading church events
- Recruiting, training, and equipping volunteers to serve
- Developing and implementing programs to reach out to the community
- Maintaining a safe and nurturing environment